Monday 28 January 2008

To the big bath

I had a really quiet day today. It started with an extra long sleep-in, followed by quiet playing, watching the cricket with dad, and then another big sleep this arvo. I did have a bath in the middle of the day, I think mum and dad wanted to make sure I wasn't getting bored!

After tea I had a rusk. Sometimes I only nibble on the rusk a little bit before tossing it aside, but tonight I almost ate the whole thing. My two little front teeth were very busy. Rusk went everywhere. Mum took me off to get into my jammies and discovered rusk between my toes, under my singlet, and all over my face and in my hair. I had to have another bath. This time we used the big bath.

In my little bath I have a mission to grab the soap almost every night - it's an impossible mission, because my arms aren't long enough - but in the big bath I could scoot over to the side, get up onto my knees and reach the soap dish. Grabbing the soap was much harder than I thought. It kept slipping out of my hands, and it made me giggle.

No comments:

My life in pictures