Saturday 19 January 2008

Four generations

We visited my great grandad today. Grandad was there too. And dad. And me. That's four generations. Te first time we were in the same place, so we took the opportunity to take a few photos at this historic event.

Everyone was quite excited to capture a little piece of history as the cameras clicked away.

Great Grandad had a few words of wisdom to share, including 'you spend two years teaching them to talk, and then the next ten telling them to shut up!' and I entertained everyone with my attempts to crawl.

I'm so very close to crawling all by myself, but on grandad's floor all I could really manage was reverse gear! At one stage dad held my legs and aunty Jenny held my arms and they showed me how all the bits work together to crawl. But it was a bit much for me, and I went back to shuffling backwards.

No comments:

My life in pictures