Monday 21 January 2008

Leaving home

Mum packed me and my things up, and dad dropped me off at grandma's this morning for my very first 'baby sitting' day. Everyone was wondering how I'd go, and how mum'd go too!

I had a great day. It was a family affair. Grandma and I spent time being quiet on the couch - she has a sore back so is taking it real easy. I had a bash on the makeshift drumkit grandad made out of pots and pans in the kitchen and uncle Michael must have drawn the short straw, cause he had to change two pooey nappies!

When mum picked me up after lunch I was perched up on the couch with grandma with a pretty relaxed expression on my face. We all survived.

I only had a half hour sleep in my cot upstairs, so mum told grandma it would be ok for her to let me sleep on her shoulder for as long as I liked tomorrow.

Everyone's happy that I had a happy day, and mum's a little more relaxed about going to work tomorrow. But she's already looking forward to next week when it'll be us two at home...

No comments:

My life in pictures