Sunday 20 January 2008

The final countdown

Mum's going to work tomorrow. The first time since I've been born. She's a bit sad to be leaving me, although I'll see her a few times during the day...She says it's a bit hard to leave me after all the time we've spent at home, but the good news is that I'll have time with grandma.

Today we didn't spend much time at home; we were at church, then went out for lunch and then afternoon tea with nan. We then went to grandma and grandad's to stay the night (because dad was going to Sydney for work, but then got a call to say he's not going to Sydney, and then we discovered part of my cot got left behind, so we went back home!) All this to'ing and fro'ing got me a little emotional by day's end, but I had a good time visiting, and, like always, had a smile for everyone I met.

No comments:

My life in pictures