Monday 14 January 2008

Don't forget your toothbrush

In celebration of my new tooth (which will be 'teeth' very soon - another one is ready to make an appearance) mum got me my first toothbrush today.

It's blue, just like dad's, but his doesn't have three ducks on it. Dad says our family toothbrush colours may have to change. He's always been blue, but is considering handing the 'blue mantle' to me, and picking a different colour brush for himself. You see, at LLR HQ, you can't have the same coloured toothbrush as someone else, otherwise things would get very confusing in the bathroom. But at the moment, all I have to remember is reach for the one with the ducks on it!

I went to playgroup today. Mum said it was good to see all the other kids my age and how they've been developing. One of the kids, who's a day younger than me, is already crawling and almost standing up and has his own scooter thing he rolls around on. Mum swapped notes with all the other mums and it turns out I'm one of the worst sleepers, but one of the most social and laid back.

No comments:

My life in pictures