Tuesday 1 January 2008

Nothing changes on New Year's Day

Everyone was a bit bleary eyed at LLR HQ this morning - except me. They all stayed up and lit sparklers. I slept right through the neighbour's honking horns and loud wahooing.

Dad's home for a week and I've been enjoying having two parents around the house. Double the playmates!

I spent most of the day smiling. Until I was supposed to have my daytime sleep. And then I whinged.

Mum and dad have been talking about getting my routine sorted out once and for all. Again!

We went for a walk in the park. Dad used my baby carrier. As we walked past one family a little girl said 'look mum, that man has a baby on his back'.

At bath time this afternoon I didn't even need mum holding me up - I sat, and stayed sitting, for the whole time- hands firmly gripping the sides of my little blue bath.

I had a big sleep this afternoon. Bigger than normal. I wasn't very sleepy after tea, so mum plonked me on the couch next to dad as he was watching the telly. I lay down and stretched out my legs and kicked him lightly for a few minutes. Then mum walked in and noticed that I'd fallen asleep!

No comments:

My life in pictures