Saturday 26 January 2008

Hello Ladies

Mum and dad caught up with some old uni friends today who have a little girl my age. I've met babies before, but today I actually paid close attention to one. We stared at each other, smiled, and then laughed. And then we held hands, sort of. I was aiming for her hair, and I think she was aiming at my hair, and our hands met!

The parents shared all sorts of stories, and it seems I'm not the only one who enjoys a midnight snack. I think mum was pleased to hear that.

Grandma and grandad dropped by today, and they say I'm getting chubby.

We also went shopping for my second cousin's Christening present. It's tomorrow. Dad was Christened when he was a baby, we've got photos of him wearing a dress somewhere in an album, but he got baptised later on too. All bases covered! Our plan is to get me dedicated a bit later this year. Maybe on my first birthday. We're not sure. All this business with moving and finding a new church sort of put the plans on hold. Now, without getting into a big theological discussion, as far as I can make out Christenings seem to involve wearing a dress and getting presents. You can wear what you like at a dedication, but I'm not sure about the presents.

No comments:

My life in pictures