Tuesday 8 January 2008

Daysleeper

I've mastered the daytime sleep. The morning sleep is my specialty. The last two days I've slept two and a quarter hours! I then follow it up with an hour (or so) later in the afternoon. It's made for a much happier household.

Night times are a different story. I'm still a little erratic. All I can remember about last night is for half an hour around three o'clock dad and I had a sleep on the couch.

In totally different news I entered my first competition! And I need your help. It's over at Bonds - you know the company "for knickers and thongs", anyway go here;


and find me (just follow the link and then sort the photos by name (gunders) or by latest photos (I'm sitting on a red check picnic rug, holding a blue plastic cup - the picture you see below). And then tell a friend to vote. And then everyone else in your office. And then....You get the idea. The theme is 'summer' and seeing we didn't get to the beach this year because of the terrible weather, our picnic the other day was the next best thing;


No comments:

My life in pictures