Thursday 24 January 2008

Don't forget my pants

Because mum's been working this week, dad's been hanging out with me in the mornings. We've got a little routine already. We have a bit of a wrestle in bed, usually after dad unsuccessfully tries to convince me to have a half an hour snooze. The he gives me some brekky. This week it's been mangos. Very sloppy. Great fun. Then he cleans me up, and plonks me in my cot to play while he has a shower. He keeps the shower short to make sure I don't get too whingy, and to save water too!

Then we have a play in the loungroom and head off to grandma's place.

Yesterday we must have played too long, because we had to rush over to grandma's place so quickly that dad forgot to put my pants on! Luckily he remembered his own!

No comments:

My life in pictures