Tuesday 15 January 2008

Zeroes and ones. And a number two.

Mum and I visited dad at work today. He always likes our visits. I got to sit on his lap at his computer, and made a lunge for the keyboard. Before he whooshed me away I managed to type the following;

.l/[0.l.l.l.l.l.l.l.l jyuh
/ bn b:

The first bit looks like some sort of binary code. And I'm pretty impressed with the pattern.

I then sat on one of his colleagues lap, and lunged at her keyboard! She kept me entertained with some left over Christmas decorations on her desk.

Mum and I saw some more builders about the house renovations, and we visited the shops. I also did a couple of poos. I'm back to normal in that department, which is a relief to everyone at LLR HQ. We're blaming the apple custard baby food I tried for the first time a couple of days ago. Not that we have any scientific proof. But I only eat new things every couple of days to see if I react to it, and if I start with the beetroot faces and grunts, it's back to the plain foods and lots of liquids.

No comments:

My life in pictures