Thursday 10 January 2008

Mango vs sweet potato

If it were a boxing match mango would win in the first round. If it were a game of cricket, mango would win with an innings and 300 runs...I really don't like sweet potato. The unfortunate thing is, mum blendered a big lot of sweet potato and my little frozen cubes of veggies in the freezer are full of the stuff. Why did they call it sweet? It should be called bland potato. Mum and dad have jazzed my tea time up, throwing some broccoli in with the sweet potato, and if something can be jazzed up with broccoli, you know it must be pretty bad! When I eat it, I leave my mouth pen a bit, with an unimpressed look on my face, probably hoping that if I keep my mouth open while 'chewing' some of it might fall onto the floor, and not into my tummy!

I tried mango for the first time this morning. Dad says it's a very patriotic thing to do. It was mixed with farex, and a little watery, but I seemed to enjoy it. I still gave a funny face with the first mouthful, but that seems to happen everytime I try something for the first time.

You know what would go nicely with mangoes? My new tooth! Yes, that's right, after months of dribbling, I am produly sporting a new smile. It takes a trained eye to see it, but if you shove your finger in my mouth, you can definately feel it.

No comments:

My life in pictures