Thursday 31 January 2008

To the pool!

It fined up today, and so I got to go for a swim in the pool! With my brand new floatie seat thingy. Mum's cousin and her kids came around and we had a fun time splashing in the water. Being older than six months I can slop as well as slip and slap. I'm now allowed to wear sunscreen. Mum covered every square millimetre of my body with the stuff. Some even got in my hair. There was no way I was going to get sunburnt. Each time I looked like taking my hat off, mum would distract me with a splash,and I'd concentrate on the water, and forgot all about removing my head protection.

We went to the shops tonight, and I did my best to grab mum and dad's tea while sitting in the food court. I didn't succeed. But I did manage two feeds before bedtime.

No comments:

My life in pictures