Friday 1 February 2008

Another sleep plan

After not being on the same page as mum with the whole co-sleeping thing (I thought it was a great opportunity to have milk on tap, she thought it was a great opportunity to actually get some sleep) we sort of have a new sleeping plan. It came about by accident. Which is funny considering all the sleeping books we've read, but not really surprising when you consider how things work around here!

I've been stirring after three hours of sleep. Mum gives me a feed and puts me back to sleep. If I wake up again, usually around 2 or 3am, dad gets up, takes me for a walk, plonks himself on the couch and we both have a little snooze in the loungeroom. After half an hour, or and hour and a half (like this morning) he carefully puts me back into my cot and I sleep through until the morning.

It's worked the past three nights. So we're hoping we're onto a good thing...

I had a very happy afternoon. Lots of giggles and laughs with both mum and dad.

No comments:

My life in pictures