Wednesday 13 February 2008

Grass, towels, complicated toys and me

Today mum and I hung out the washing.

It's not the first time I've joined in domestic chores, but usually when mum has washing to hang out, I sit in my chair in the laundry and watch an episode of the 'washing machine' show or mum pops me in my baby carrier and takes me along for the ride. Today she spread out a beach towel for me and I sat on the grass and played. I didn't venture beyond the towel but I did reach over and pull out lots of grass. I had a great time until a flock of birds flew overhead very noisily. I got a bit of a fright and looked to mum for some reassurance, but otherwise I had a very happy time and think i might like this 'playing on the grass' caper.

Earlier on today, I spent a bit of time with Grandma and Grandad at their work. Mum had to go to a school for an interview, and dad had to be at his work, and there was half an hour overlap. So I got to play with the cool toys in the waiting room at the surgery. I love the toys there. I have a particular fondness for a cube with fun activities on each side. There's a dial and things that spin and it's great.

No comments:

My life in pictures