Tuesday 26 February 2008

Everyone needs a teddy bear

Mum and dad gave me my official teddy bear today. I have other soft toys, but this is a proper teddy bear. My own teddy bear. Everyone needs a teddy bear.

His name is Manni. It says so on the tag.

The plan was to give it to me to celebrate 9 months. But I was a bit sniffly and so mum and dad waited until I was over my cold. There were lots of smiles when I got a hold of the bear. I grabbed his ear, and bounced him up and down.

Today wasn't all about bears, I also crawled the furtherest I ever have. All the way from the kitchen to the bathroom. I had been playing with dad in the kitchen, he turned to use the computer, and so I headed off to find mum. She was getting my bath ready. I made my way right down the hallway and gave mum a surprise when I popped my little head around the corner. She was quite impressed. She was also impressed that I slept from 9 o'clock last night to 6 this morning. It's the longest sleep we've all had for a long long time.

No comments:

My life in pictures