Saturday 2 February 2008

Toot toot!

Another first today; a train ride! I enjoyed looking out the window as the world whizzed by, although I did jump while we were waiting for the train on the platform when a passing train blew its horn! We headed into the city and had a good walk around. It poured rain at one stage and we were out in the open, we finally found a dry spot near a stairwell at the court house. We didn't have an umbrella, but my baby carrier has a sun shade, and I had a hat, so the rain stayed off me. We had a good walk around the city, dodging slow walkers and smokers. There were lots of smokers. Dad thought we could wave my dirty nappy in their faces to see if they liked the smells I can give off!

Both mum and dad took turns with the baby carrier. Dad hasn't taken it out in public before and was impressed with all the smiles he got from passers by. I was busy flashing smiles to everyone I could too!

I got my first pair of boardies at the shops. Genuine Mick Fanning ones. They were the same ones he wore when he won the surfing world championship this year, so that’s pretty cool. Dad got some too, so now we match. They're a little big for me now, but I'll get some good wear out of them. At the moment they come down to my ankles!

No comments:

My life in pictures