Monday 25 February 2008

Top of the pops

I don't watch much TV. But lately I've been mesmerised by a certain thirty second ad for a mobile phone ringtone. You've probably seen it. It features an animated bunny holding a carrot singing 'you are my sweetie pie' and then something else that mum and dad can't quite figure out - something romantic a bunny would sing to a carrot.

If the telly's on, and the ad comes on, it doesn't matter what I'm doing, I'll turn around stare at the telly until it's finished, smile and give an approving 'hmmm'.

With all the music I've been played, mum and dad laugh that this cheesy, and potentially very annoying song, is on the top of my hit parade. Dad said he might speed up some 'proper' music to see if it's the 'chipmunk' effect I like. Then we'll have all sorts of fun. And turn the TV off.

No comments:

My life in pictures