Thursday 28 February 2008

One of those days

Mum had to work today, so I went off to spend the day with grandma. Our plan was to play for a while, and visit some of grandma's friends, but that all changed when grandad called and said he had a sore heart. He went to hospital in an ambulance, and we met him there.

I thought the hospital was a very interesting place, but got a bit overwhelmed when I saw grandad hooked up to the machines, wearing a face mask. I didn't like it very much, and cried. So poor grandad didn't get a cuddle from me. But I did eventually smile at him from the safety of grandma's lap.

I spent the afternoon happily playing, and when mum arrived I took one look at her and burst into tears. I think it only dawned on me there and then that she had been gone all day!

When dad got home he and I played peek-a-boo, and he even got down onto the floor and crawled around with me for a bit.

No comments:

My life in pictures