Wednesday 27 February 2008

Stair master

We had tea at grandma and grandad's place tonight and I mastered the stairs between the dining room and the loungeroom! Yes!

Before we went out for tea we spent the afternoon in the garden. Once again, I was supposed to stay put on the picnic rug. Mum even had toys for me. And a magazine to 'read' (ie scrunch up!). But I only had eyes for exploring. I crawled over to dad, who was up on a ladder trimming a hedge, and then over to mum, who was pulling weeds. I ended up doing a bit of a belly flop onto a lump of dirt. I stopped to watch the birds at one stage, but was quickly back on my mission to circumnavigate the backyard.

What a busy day! Hopefully it means I sleep well, because last night I didn't. Dad and I ended up on the couch for a few hours.

No comments:

My life in pictures