Thursday 14 February 2008

Achoo!

I've got the sniffles. Not a great way to celebrate my nine month milestone.

I've never had any sort of cold before, and it's not so great. Mum had to follow me around with a tissue and mop up the drips. I didn't show any signs of feeling sick or uncomfortable and even worked out a way to wipe my own nose - with my fists! Unfortunately I only manage to wipe the drips across my face, but thankfully Mum's always hanging around with that tissue. She and dad have been fussing over me, but I've been my happy self all through the day. Just loud with my breathing, and doing a lot more sneezes!

I also went back to swimming lessons today for the first time this year. What great timing! The pool is indoors and heated, so don't go thinking mum and dad are terrible parents. I've now graduated from Aqua Play to Mum's and Bub's. To begin with, I wasn't my usual splashy self. In fact, there's a little girl Felicity who looks like she wants to challenge me for the 'most splashy baby' title. But I was happy to be back in the water and remembered to hold my breath at the count of three. And just as the lesson was ending, during the 'goodbye' song, I remembered how to use my fists to make some big splashes. I'm not going to lose that title without a fight!

No comments:

My life in pictures