Wednesday 6 February 2008

Playing the spoons

We've been catching up with a few city friends this week, and tonight went out for dinner with Eden and Kirsty. While the adults chatted about overseas trips and house renovations I practiced my spoon banging technique.

Usually mum will bring an assortment of toys from home, but more often than not, I prefer to play with something else; a spoon, someone's keys, a magazine...You get the idea.

I enjoyed watching the waiters and waitresses walk past. A busy restaurant is quite exciting. We were there for a couple of hours and I didn't really whinge once. Well, I did when I managed to bang my arm on the high chair, but that was soon forgotten with a quick cuddle and another plastic spoon. I dropped the spoons a few times, but mum and dad were quick to pick them up, dust them off, and hand them back to me.

No comments:

My life in pictures