Friday 8 February 2008

Will crawl for cords

Dad finished his work stint in the big smoke today, so it was time to pack up the unit and head back home today.

Mum and I did most of the packing while dad was at work. Well, mum did the packing while I discovered the wonderful world of electrical cords.

First it was the laptop cord. Mum quickly whisked it away from me, and packed it. Then I managed to spot the fridge cord when mum was doing the washing up. She couldn't pack the fridge away, so I got moved. Then I discovered the shiny oven. This crawling business is great!

Despite my constant distractions, mum fwas able to finish packing the car in time for check-out. Because check-out is in thw morning, and dad's knock off time was in the afternoon, we headed for the airconditioned shops.

While waiting for a lift we met a little boy who pointed to me and had the following conversation with mum;

"That's a little baby"
"He is"
"Is he one years old?"
"No, he's not even one yet"
"He's not even one?" Thinking pause. "Is he zero? Wow, he is little!"

No comments:

My life in pictures