Wednesday 20 February 2008

Discovery channel: Swimsuit edition

With my cold banished to the history books it was safe to head back into the swimming pool. And boy did I dive in! We got there a few minutes early and saw the advanced toddlers finishing up their lesson. Their proper swimming technique must have inspired me, because as soon as I got into the water I was on a mission.

I got back into the swing of splashing, and then lunged forward. I wriggled so much, mum ended up holding me in a swimming position, and I kicked my little legs hard.

I was so keen to get my head under the water, I didn't wait for the '1,2,3', I actually unked myself! The teacher said I was very confident in the water.

I had a visit to grandma and grandad's work while mum had a haircut. I'm quite used to the office now, and even remembered to poke my tongue out at one of grandma's co-workers. She played the tongue-pokey-out game with me the other day, and I remembered!

No comments:

My life in pictures