Tuesday 12 February 2008

Playgroup: the crawling years

Playgroup is much more exciting now that I'm mobile. There's a big space to explore, lots of other kids, and most importantly, lot of toys. More than I've got at home.

There was a certain two year old that took a shine to the toys I chose to play with. She took them, but I kept my cool, and the little girl's mum made her give the toys back, so I came out looking pretty good.

Before playgroup I brushed my teeth. For the first time! My little teeth are just big enough to clean. But seeing there's only two of them, the toothbrush isn't working too hard.

In preparation for mum doing a few days work a week I dropped my mid morning feed today. It's not a full-on wean, I'm still feeding the old fashioned way for all my other feeds, I'm just replacing one liquid with another liquid, just one that comes out of a can - instead of cans (he he, dad told me that one). After all, there's nothing wrong with a 'liquid lunch' is there?

No comments:

My life in pictures