Sunday 24 February 2008

Girls, girls, girls

I love smiling at people I see when I'm out and about. I still have a habit of staring at people until they smile back at me, and I have the best strike rate with teenage girls. Yes! A whole group of girls came up to mum and me when we were in a cafe today, they 'coochy-cooed' and told me I was cute and asked mum a few questions.

We did a spot of shopping while we were at the coast, visiting a few shops to get me some duds for winter. Unlike mum and dad, I can't rely on last winter's gear. It doesn't really fit, and we're living in a cold town now, so I need some good warm duds. I scored a new jumper and some warm pyjamas. Mum and dad deliberated over a pair of shoes for me. They were cool adidas sneakers. Very cute. But I didn't get them. It was decided that we should wait to see if I'm an early walker or not. I still might go another six months or so...And who'll know how big my feet will be by then? I've already grown out of my Volleys.

No comments:

My life in pictures