Friday 15 February 2008

Achoo: Day two

We were all a bit bleary eyed this morning.

My cold kept me up, and that meant mum and dad were up too, trying to settle me. Mum decided I'd better not go to swimming this morning, instead we went to the chemist.

With my watery eyes and my runny nose it was pretty easy to see what was wrong with me and the chemist lady quickly fixed me up with some baby cold medicine. Meanwhile, I was making friends with the old man next in line. He said that with eyelashes like mine, I'll be very popular with the girls when I'm a bit bigger. I even managed a smile at that comment. I haven't been letting this cold stop me from being me, and I always love smiling at people I meet at the shops.

Mum and dad have both been very proud of me - even though I'm not feeling very well, I haven't been whinging much, and am always trying to smile through the sniffles.

We had a pretty quiet day at home. I had some sleeps, but when I was awake I was happy enough to play with my toys, including my favourite toy at the moment which is a big piece of scrap paper!

Later we met up with Grandma and she and I played a new game of peek-a-boo.

No comments:

My life in pictures