Friday 11 January 2008

Mr DJ

Right next to my playmat sit two shiny briefcases, packed full of CDs. It has been my mission these past couple of weeks to reach them.

Today I made it.

Firstly I flicked through them, just like someone would do at a record shop. Then I figured out how to get them out of the case and into....my mouth. Sweet music!

Dad had to rescue the CDs eventually because I still like to bang my toys against my other toys, and he says you don't bang CDs on other hard things. You apparantly can 'headbang' when you listen to certain types of music, but not bang the actual CD. So many rules!

Now that I've made it into the case after days of reaching and striving, dad says he might shut the lid to protect the music from slobbery hands. After all, I have plenty of real toys to play with, and kids these days are more into ipods anyway...

No comments:

My life in pictures