Monday 3 March 2008

Ball boy

I spent a lot of time with grandad today. He's a lot better now (thank you to all those people who've asked about him), and helped teach me to do stuff. Like playing with pots and pans. He's a psychologist, so he knows what he's doing. I was given a small pot and a large pot and they both had lids. And the plan was for me to put the right lid on the right pot. And bang them.

And then he showed me how to roll a ball.

When dad found out about the ball he was very excited.

He went straight to the sports shop and bought me my own pack of tennis balls. Official Wimbledon championship balls. Of course. And when he got home we set ourselves down in the hallway and rolled the ball to each other. It was great fun. I squealed with delight each time dad clapped my ball letting-go skills. We played and played. We both had a lot of fun.

No comments:

My life in pictures