Monday 17 March 2008

Quack, quack

Today I traded in my usual voice for a slighly deeper, slighty weirder one. Mum says it sounds just like Donald Duck!

When I 'talked' it made mum laughed, which made me laugh, which made everyone laugh!

I have been laughing and joking for the last couple of days, filling the house with joy. We visited Andy and Wendy for lunch yesterday, and usually I'll sit quietly and play but yesterday I was too busy crawling under the table and climbing up the chairs and waving to the dog out the window. And I played a new game of throwing myself backwards on to the couch. Great fun!

It took me a long time to go to sleep tonight because I was a bit too busy laughing and joking around with mum before I poked her in the eye. Ow! Sorry mum. She's OK now.

No comments:

My life in pictures