Tuesday 25 March 2008

Obstacle course

I'm loving being mobile. I prefer to spend my days climbing on stuff, over stuff, and through stuff.

We visited grandma and grandad for tea tonight for a family reunion. And I decided, not only to crawl under the coffee table, but to go through the narrowest part. And then I climbed over grandad's feet on my way to the kitchen. I had some nice cuddles with my aunty Lisa from Canberra. I even treated her to my only-for-special-people face-slobber game.

I am quite fast getting up the steps from their lounge to the dining room, but tonight tried to go the other way. I didn't figure it out. Going up steps is a lot easier than going down them. My plan was to go head first, dad told me it wasn't the best of ideas, but I couldn't seem to figure out any other way of getting down the stairs.

No comments:

My life in pictures