Monday 31 March 2008

Take me higher

After mastering the step from the loungeroom to the dining room at grandma and grandad's place I thought it was time to go higher.

Their house is two storeys, and I had a crack at climbing the steps up to the bedrooms today.

Grandma carefully stood behind me in case I made a wrong move.

I got to the seventh step!

It's grandad's birthday today so we all went back to their house for a celebration tea. We had a cake with candles and sang happy birthday, and when grandad blew out the candles I got a little fright and cried. Only a little bit.

After a cuddle I was back to my normal self, all ready for another trek to the top of the steps.

I was a lot slower, but I got way past the seventh step, nearly all the way to the top...My legs got a little wobbly, and my head got a bit heavy so I decided to have a rest. I laid down on the step. Everyone laughed. Including me. I never made it to the top. Maybe next time.

No comments:

My life in pictures