Monday 24 March 2008

Chocolate!

I had a bath today.

I was so relieved to be clean, I relieved myself. In the bath. Yep, it's happened a few times now. But look on the bright side, I'm being environmentally conscious by saving a nappy.

I also spent the afternoon vocalising with new sounds, 'mumumumumum'. Mum likes it.

Yesterday was Easter Sunday, but in our busyness none of us ate any chocolate eggs. So we fixed that today. I had my first taste of chocolate. Dad gave me a small egg. I grabbed it, rolled it around my high chair, and finally shoved it into my mouth. I smiled. Chocolate is good! I was quick to pick up any little bit that dropped onto the seat or my pants. My clean pants. Note to self, or more importantly my parents, don't dress the baby in nice visiting clothes before you give them the first taste of chocolate. Needless to say I had to get changed before we went visiting this afternoon. But it was worth it. Will I have to wait another year before tasting chocolate again? Mum says yes.

No comments:

My life in pictures