Sunday 2 March 2008

Giggling kids and freezers

I kept my eye on a couple of kids playing at church this morning. They were laughing and giggling and I was mesmerised. Just like the time I saw a kid with a ball in the pizza shop we went to. She was bouncing the ball up and down and I stared at the ball the whole time. I like watching people.

I also seem to like freezers more than air conditioners. That's dad's opinion after a trip to the electrical store this afternoon. We were there to buy an oven and dishwasher, and while we were waiting dad took me on a tour of the shop - we peered into deep freezers and microwaves and air conditioners. But it was the freezer and the big door that was more interesting than the relatively boring air conditioner.

Dad looked after me later on when mum had to go out, and I was supposed to have a sleep. But I couldn't settle and cried and wailed and screamed for about an hour. I eventually went to sleep. In my rocking chair. I sniffled the whole time I slept (proof you can be sad and asleep at the same time) and I woke up the same way I went down; crying. I eventually settled down, and after some tea was back to my normal happy, albeit tired, self.

No comments:

My life in pictures