Sunday 23 March 2008

Sleep, bath, or rock 'n roll?

We haven't had a very relaxing weekend. It's been fun, but very busy.

I have been getting to bed a little on the late side, and waking up early.

I did have a little snooze in church this morning, but was woken up by some loud guitars at the end of the service!

I haven't had a bath since Thursday night. They're not very rock 'n roll. And we were rockin' in the park tonight. I wasn't originally going to go to tonight's concert. I was to spend the evening relaxing, and hopfeully sleeping, at grandma's place. But grandad wasn't feeling too good, so I headed back to the park with mum and dad for a big outside church service and a concert. It was good fun.

Both mum and dad took turns holding me and groovin' to the music. I got lots of smiles from the people around us. And there was lots to look at with the light show and the smoke and the crowd and the bands...

No comments:

My life in pictures