Saturday 1 March 2008

Me and dad

Dad and I have been spending more time together lately. Yesterday he took me swimming, because mum was at work. We had a great time in the pool, even if I was a little quiet - no splashing or other wild moves today - just a lot of concentrating.

Today we went to a bookfair at the showgrounds. Mum stayed at home, so dad donned the baby carrier and we had a great time wandering through the aisiles of books. It was the first time he's worn the baby carrier, but he got into the swing of things pretty quickly, and chatted to me the whole time, asking me my opinion on which books to get! He got lots of looks from passers-by. One lady told him it was a very special thing for father and son to be out and about like us. It made him proud.

We bought a few books, got home, had a feed, and then went and visited our new house. It doesn't have a bathroom or kitchen at the moment. I had the giggles while we were out, laughing lots and lots.

No comments:

My life in pictures