Sunday 9 March 2008

Public poos and other people's toys

We went out for lunch after church to Michael and Belinda's place.

They have a high chair just like mine, so I was very comfortable at the table. Probably a bit too comfortable. I did a poo. One of those 'clench-your-fists-and-screw-up-your-face-and-push-so-hard-the-blood-rushes-to-your-head' poos. There were some very sympathetic comments, and a couple of laughs too - I mean, even I have to admit it's rather funny when a nine month old looks you in the eye, grunts, and relieves himself at a table full of adults.

Other people's houses are great. Especially if they have kids. Lots of interesting toys. And understanding parents. I wiled away the afternoon playing with some little plastic animals and banging a biscuit tin lid.

No comments:

My life in pictures