Wednesday 19 March 2008

Eating cakes....of soap!

I love bathtime.

My latest mission in the bath has been to grab hold of the cake of soap in the soap holder. I tried yesterday, but it slipped out of my hands and fell into the bath, and since I lost sight of it, I lost interest, and went back to playing with my real bath toys.

Today I tried again. I perched myself along the sides of my blue bath and stretched as far as I could to reach the elusive white cake...It was slippery. It kept sliding out of my hand, but I was determined. It took ages but I finally grabbed it. And what did I do? I shoved it straight into my mouth!

Dad thought it was hilarious and disturbing all at once. He reached over and grabbed it out of my mouth. I had a funny look on my face, gave a whimper, and went back to playing with my real bath toys. Mum heard all the commotion and came in to inspect her little soap eater. I had it stuck between my two teeth, so she washed out my mouth and told me that eating soap probably isn't the smartest thing to do.

No comments:

My life in pictures