Wednesday 12 March 2008

Did you hear the phone?

I spent a good amount of time playing with Tupperware in the kitchen today. I even kept hold of a plastic bowl the whole time while dad was feeding me, only putting it down once. And that once was when dad did a little clap and I had to join in! I clapped most of the day.

But the big discovery of the day was when mum was inspecting the telephone in the living room. I had grabbed it sometime this week, and she noticed the ringer was turned off. Uh oh, I think that was me. I get a little excited when I grab things, like the time I propped myself up and grabbed the keyboard on the computer (in a couple of seconds I'd changed some of the viewing settings on Internet Explorer!) No wonder we hadn't had any phone calls lately! There were no messages, so we musn't have missed anything too important.

No comments:

My life in pictures