Saturday 22 March 2008

Rock and Roll!

We were excited about the music festival, and tonight's concert, but we started the day with more mundane activities; clothes washing.

But I tried to make it as exciting as I could.


Mum was loading the machine with clothes and left the laundry for a few moments to collect the washing basket. I took the opportunity to shuffle over to the door, pull myself up, and toss aunty Lyndall's shoes inside! Mum laughed, and quickly took them out. And was thankful that the washing machine at the new house is a top loader.

I donned my denim jacket for the first time for the concert tonight. Mum and dad bought it before I was born. It fits perfectly, and dad says I looked like a little rocker. Mum even stuck some of dad's hair styling stuff in my hair to complete the rockstar look. It obviously worked because during the concert the local TV news cameraman spotted me and came right up to shoot a close-up of me. How cool!

No comments:

My life in pictures