Sunday 16 March 2008

Bye mum!

I became a Tiny Treasure today. That's the name for the pre-sunday school group at church.

Mum took me into the room and signed me in, I got a sticker with my name on it, and then I got plonked down next to a Noah's Ark playset. Very nice. Very appropriate! It's the first time I've been away from mum or dad or grandma, so it was a bigish deal. But I took it all in my stride.

I sat by myself and played happily for most of the service. One of the ladies saw me and thought I could do with a playmate, so she had a bit of a play with me, and when she headed off to check on some other kids, I sropped my bottom lip in sadness. She picked me up and took me with her over to the other kids. Cry averted. New friends made.

Mum and dad said it was a little bit strange to be by themselves in church without me. Just like the old days, but they were veryhappy to see me after the service.

No comments:

My life in pictures