Thursday 20 March 2008

Ice cream smile

Not only am I a good shopper, I'm a good shop entertainer!

Heading to the supermarket the day before Easter is probably not the smartest thing, but that's where mum and I found ourselves, along with half the city. We got all the necessary items and set up at the checkout behind a few other people with trolleys bigger than b-doubles!

I took it upon myself to entertain the waiting masses with my smiles and laughs. Soon I had all the people in our aisle smiling and laughing too.

To celebrate, or maybe to just relax, mum got herself an icecream. She thought it might be interesting to give me a lick. I don't eat much cold food, so I think she was wondering how I'd react. I liked it! So much that for the whole time she ate the ice cream, I tried to eat it too. I managed to get most of it on my face. Yum! Dad's wondering if now is the tme to introduce me to some soft drink. He thinks it will be fun for me to drink some coke, and watch my reaction.

No comments:

My life in pictures