Sunday 30 March 2008

Behind the forbidden doors

Behind the forbidden doors lies a treasure trove of...Well, treasure. Of the food variety. It's the pantry. I love it.

I'm never allowed into the pantry, because mum knows I could make a big mess. And the things that live at my height in the pantry are probably not the best things for a little boy to eat.

Whenever mum opens the doors I'm on a mission to get inside. But she's always too fast, and the doors close before I can go 'shopping'.

Today I was closer than normal, and when she opened the door I was quick, and grabbed the first thing I could. An onion! Mum was quick to get it off me, explaining that it isn't the yummiest thing. I wasn't convinced.

Later, the doors opened, and mum wasn't so quick, while she was busy preparing tea, I made myself busy gnawing on a potato! Dad and I are big fans of potato. I usually eat it mashed, and after today's snack, I think I should stay to the cooked variety.

No comments:

My life in pictures