Thursday 27 March 2008

Escape from the change mat


I made a run for it on the change table this morning.

I got as far as the nappy basket.

I tossed out as many nappies as I could before dad restored order.

As much order as he could.

I've gotten into the habit of contorting myself in the weirdest positions when I'm being changed. It turns a simple job into a tricky one. And much longer too. Dad tried to explain to me that if I stayed put while my nappy was being changed it wouldn't take half as long as the battle we had this morning. But where's the fun in that?

I'm also wearing a new size nappy! 'Walkers'. But I'm not walking yet. They're probably a bit big, but I finished up my old box of 'crawlers' and we had a box of the new ones in the cupboard, so that's what I'm wearing.

Dad was home with me all day today. He wasn't feeling 100% so we both had a sleep on the couch for a couple of hours, and then had a walk around the backyard.

No comments:

My life in pictures