Friday 14 March 2008

Pool history

I kicked a few goals at swimming today. Well, not literally, because there are no goals in the pool - on a football field, yes - but that's something we'll get to in a moment.

I crawled across the mat in the pool today. It's a big deal. The last activity each week at swimming involves crawling across a mat that sits on top of the water. I usually stay put, no matter how many toys they put in front of me. But today I did it!

And I didn't stop there. We sing a song, "if you're happy and you know it, clap your hands", guess who was the only one who clapped by themselves? Yes! And I even waved when we sang 'if you're happy and you know it wave goodbye"...All my new skills came together at the right time today.

Now, back to football. The season starts tonight and so does my tipping. Dad got me set with our tried and true method of tipping. Names on pieces of paper, the first one I grabbed would be my tip. It's my first full season of tipping. I only arrived halfway through last season, and even though he thought about it, dad decided starting my career as a tipper in the womb would have been a little hard. He was going to read out the teams and see when I kicked, but that was deemed too 'out there'!

Anyway, here are my tips;

Titans, Roosters, Eels, Sharks, Knights, Panthers, Tigers

Get on them!

No comments:

My life in pictures