Saturday 8 March 2008

Shakespeare vs scrunching brochures

Mum and dad went to see a Shakespeare production tonight, so I packed up my stuff and headed over to grandma and grandad's place for a spot of baby sitting.

I had a lovely time. So did mum and dad, but during the first act dad admitted that he missed me, and thought of the things we would have been doing at home. Probably scrunching up brochures or rolling the tennis ball down the hallway. Mum thought of me during the play too.

After the show they came and got me, I stayed asleep walking down the stairs. I stayed asleep in the car. I stayed asleep getting into my cot. But I didn't stay asleep for long. I was restless most of the night, and by the time morning came we were all a little bit bleary eyed.

No comments:

My life in pictures