Saturday 23 June 2007

Best behaviour

I was on my best behaviour today. We had visitors. Two sets of them. That means I was doubly good.

Visitors seem to bring out the best in me, and they all seem to think stories of me being hard to get along with are completely off the mark. They read the blog, they hear about my recalcitrant behaviour and when they build up the courage to visit, they are greeted by an angel baby. Maybe it's just my wacky sense of humour, keeping mum and dad on their toes!

It makes mum and dad very proud to see me charming family and friends, but it also makes them wonder if I find it a bit too boring around here when it's just the three of us.

Maybe it's time to bring out the fancy china every day. Or invite more people to visit. Maybe we need to set up some kind of visiting roster, you can clock in, nurse me, admire my wonderful behaviour and then hand me onto the next visitors when the clock stikes.

No comments:

My life in pictures