Tuesday 19 June 2007

Feeling blue

With dad around this week (he was able to take a week off work after mum had to wrangle me all by herself last week) mum had someone to help with the thank you cards! We know it's been a little while and we appreciate all the gift givers for waiting.

Of course, with dad around the chances of us doing some weird project increases. He wanted to try something 'creative' for the cards and it involved my right foot.






"It'll be cool" he said to mum. Oh great, we've all heard that before.

And so before you can say 'let's paint Noah's foot blue and use it to make foot prints on cards' we had a living room full of blue footprints.

Coming to a letterbox soon...

It wasn't all blue feet and thank you cards today, we also went for a walk in the park. I didn't see much but dad tells me they saw all sorts of nice Banksias and Grevilleas in flower. I was too happy being snuggled up against mum in the hug-a-bub. I've spent more time in it than my pram. Mum says it's been quite handy at the shops, not having to push a pram and a trolley around. And she's certainly enjoyed all the 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from ladies as they walk past her. "I wish they had those when I had a baby" one lady said, which made mum feel really good. Dad is yet to try it out, he still thinks it's a bit hippyish, but i seem to love it, and you know what they say, happy baby, happy family!

No comments:

My life in pictures