Tuesday 12 June 2007

Like a grown up

Most of the things I do are babylike. That's not surprising since I am a baby. My cries. The way I move my arms and legs about. My moods. But mum and dad have noticed a couple of things I do that are just the way growns ups do them;

Burps. I often need a little help with this, but sometimes I let out a belch that would make dad proud.

Farts. Most of the time they accompany a filled nappy, but sometimes I let one rip all by itself, and boy can I make them loud! No SBDs around here.

Hiccups. Unfortunately I'm getting the hiccups quite regularly. Mum says she remembers me having them in the womb. It's a habit my parents would like me to kick becasue I look so uncomfortable. Mum says I even woke myself up with the hiccups this afternoon. Sometimes my hiccups are silent, but sometimes the 'hic' is so pronounced dad thinks we should stop at a police RBT unit to see what's been in my bottle!

No comments:

My life in pictures