Monday 11 June 2007

Sport

We watched a bit of the V8s today. Dad bought a Ford Racing jumpsuit a couple of years back, in anticipation of having a little mate to watch the cars with. He thought the first race since I've been alive was the perfect time for me to try it on. It's still a bit big for me, but it's got a nice lot of winter padding.

I wasn't too happy Skaifey won!


The race was a bit boring, and I found the lights streaming through the blinds in the loungeroom a lot more interesting.

I didn't sleep much last night so mum dad and I all got up quite late. Thank goodness it was a public holiday! We had breakfast around 11 and lunch at 3pm. Dad says days seem to disappear when I'm on the scene. But we had some really nice times today hanging out.

No comments:

My life in pictures