Friday 15 June 2007

Looking up

There aren't many things in this world I seem to be all that interested in. I've got a little playgym I lie on everyday, it's got dangly little animals hanging from it. I do have a fun time in it, but I'm not getting a lot of value (or should I say mum and dad aren't getting a lot of value) out of it at the moment. And I've got a few educational toys that I'm sure I'll take an interest in soon. But at the moment there's only one thing that grabs my attention.

The blinds in the living room. And the curtains in mum and dad's room. OK, that's two things, but they're pretty much the same thing. Light streaming through window fittings.


Looking up from mum and dad's bed. What could possibly compare with this view?

I stare at the window when I'm playing with dad in the mornings before he goes to work. I stare through the windows when mum has 'play time' with me after a feed. Even when I'm in the loungeroom sitting on the couch with dad, I can usually squirm myself around to see the window.

It all makes sense when you read about baby sight development, but it still makes mum and dad laugh at my first 'obsession'.

1 comment:

~*~Snappz~*~ said...

My niece (when she was younger) used to be *fascinated* by the ceiling fan in my parents lounge room. She would literally watch it for ages :o) Isn't it amazing the things that kids can fins entertaining when they are so little?!

My life in pictures